The very last dish I made was a fruit tart and it was very delicious. Here is the recipe.
Sour Cream Fruit Tart
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (or 8 whole graham crackers, finely ground)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 6 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 t fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- Fruit of your choice: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and kiwi all work well.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter. Press mix firmly onto bottom and sides of 9″ tart pan or pie plate. Bake 8 minutes. Cool.
3. Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla.
4. Spread in cooled crust.
5. Arrange fruit on top and chill 4 hours if possible. Serve and enjoy!
Note: I had also made an apricot jam glaze which was not in the recipe but it was very simple and very good. Here is the recipe.